Ready to Enroll in Medicare Prescription Plans?
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO FIND THE PLAN THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR POCKETBOOK
Here's how to calculate your total prescription drug costs to compare:
- Look up your exact prescription costs from each insurance carrier for each option (MAPD or PDP). (Upon request, our licensed agents will help you with this free of charge or obligation. Call (1-800) 513-1236 or click "Contact.")
- After finding your prescription costs, look up the premium costs for the Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans available.
- Add your annual prescription costs to the annual premiums and deductibles of each Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement that interests you. This will likely be your minimum health care cost if you are healthy.
- You can add the maximum out-of-pocket costs for each Medicare Advantage and/or Medicare Supplement Plan to your prescription and premium costs. This will illustrate your possible highest costs if you have a major accident or health event.
- Then decide which coverage alternative is most appropriate and affordable.