We are an online insurance agency contracted with multiple insurance carriers who offer Medicare and ACA related health insurance policies. Our customers enjoy one stop shopping for plan benefit information, rates and online enrollment. Our expert service professionals are highly trained licensed sales agents who will answer questions and provide assistance when requested via email, telephone or online chat. There is no cost for our services to our customers as the insurance carrier for whichever plan they select pays a commission to us.
Online rates, plan details and enrollment for Medicare plans
Medicare hospitalization (Part A) and major medical (Part B) coverage exposes you to deductibles, co-pays and coinsurance.
Limit your overall out-of-pocket costs and out-of-pocket maximum with a Medicare Advantage (MAPD), Medicare Supplement (Medigap), or Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan (PDP or Rx Plan). Our licensed insurance experts will help you buy the Medicare health plans that are right for you.
Paying too much? Compare rates and plans easily on our website. We have what you need to enroll in Medicare health plans tailored to your situation. Call 1-800-513-1236 and speak with one of our agents today!
Information and rates on plans offered by: AARP, Aetna, Amerigroup, Allstate, Anthem, Blue Shield/Blue Cross, Centene, Chubb, Cigna, Clover, Coventry, Emblem, Empire, Envision, Express Script, Fidelis, Florida Blue, Globe Life, Horizon, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, Oscar, SilverScript, SilverSneakers, UnitedAmerican, UnitedHealthcare, WellCare is subject to change by the issuing insurance company.
Individual insurance companies may not offer all plans in every zip code including: Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplement Plan A, Medicare Supplement Plan B, Medicare Supplement Plan C, Medicare Supplement Plan D, Medicare Supplement Plan F, Medicare Supplement Plan High Deductible F, Medicare Supplement Plan G, Medicare Supplement Plan High Deductible G, Medicare Supplement Plan K, Medicare Supplement Plan L, Medicare Supplement Plan M, and Medicare Supplement Plan N.
Medicare Required Disclaimers
- United Medicare, Inc. is a licensed and certified representative of Medicare Advantage (HMO, HMO SNP, PPO, PPO, SNP, MSA, and PFFS) organizations and stand-alone prescription drug plans. Each of the organizations they represent has a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
- Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov. or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
- A Private Fee-for-Service plan is not a Medicare supplement plan. Providers who do not contract with our plan are not required to see you except in an emergency.
- Special Needs Plans (SNP): This plan is available to anyone with Medicare who meets the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) level of care and resides in a nursing home. This plan is available to anyone with Medicare who has been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.
- Dual Eligible SNP: This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare. Premiums, co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- Chronic Condition Special Needs Plans (C-SNPs): C-SNPs restrict enrollment to special needs individuals with specific severe or disabling chronic conditions, defined in 42 CFR 422.2.
- Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNPs) Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNPs) are SNPs that restrict enrollment to MA eligible individuals who, for 90 days or longer, have had or are expected to need the level of services provided in a long-term care (LTC) skilled nursing facility (SNF), a LTC nursing facility (NF), a SNF/NF, an intermediate care facility for individuals with intellectual disabilities (ICF/IDD), or an inpatient psychiatric facility.
- MSA plans combine a high deductible Medicare Advantage Plan and a trust or custodial savings account (as defined and/or approved by the IRS). The plan deposits money from Medicare into the account. You can use this money to pay for your health care costs, but only Medicare-covered expenses count toward your deductible. The amount deposited is usually less than your deductible amount, so you generally have to pay out-of-pocket before your coverage begins. MSA plans do not cover prescription drugs. If you join an MSA plan, you can also join any separate Medicare Prescription Drug Plan. There are additional restrictions to join an MSA plan, and enrollment is generally for a full calendar year unless you meet certain exceptions. Those who disenroll during the calendar year will owe a portion of the account deposit back to the plan. Contact the plan provider for additional information.
- Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Plan members, except in emergency situations. Please call the Plan’s customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
- Medicare beneficiaries can file a complaint with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services by calling 1-800-MEDICARE 24 hours a day/7 days a week or using the www.medicare.gov. site. Beneficiaries can appoint a representative by submitting CMS Form-1696.
- The plans we represent do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. To learn more about a plan’s non-discrimination policy, please click here.
- Not all plans offer all of these benefits. Benefits may vary by carrier and location. Limitations and exclusions may apply.
- Important Message About What You Pay for Vaccines - Our plan covers most Part D vaccines at no cost to you, even if you haven’t paid your deductible. Call Member Services for more information.
- Important Message About What You Pay for Insulin - You won’t pay more than $35 for a one-month supply of each insulin product covered by our plan, no matter what cost-sharing tier it’s on, even if you haven’t paid your deductible. This benefit is available only for plans with prescription drug coverage.
- The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent/producer or insurance company. Medicare Supplement insurance is available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A and B and in some states to those under age 65 eligible for Medicare due to disability or End Stage Renal disease. Medicare Supplement insurance plans are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program.